Contingency Recruitment Division
Right Recruiting has been listed in the top 25 of all regional contingency recruitment firms by Philadelphia Business Journal since our first year of operation.
In many cases, Right Recruiting recognizes that there are established companies that are unhappy with their current contingency recruiting agency, but who are hesitant to commit to a retained relationship with an unknown source.
Our Contingency Division is designed as a solution for these types of clients. In specific situations with companies who have an established history of working with contingency recruiters but who want to identify a more professional contingency recruiting services provider, our Contingency Division is a good way to get to know us. Once we understand your situation and assess your needs, we can put together a team that can provide the same level of support that we provide our retained clients.
How we do contingency recruiting
Our intent with these projects is to introduce ourselves and our services to new companies. We think this service would be beneficial to mid-sized firms with multiple openings who would like to develop a long-term relationship with a services provider that can provide more than just a series of unrelated resumes.
- A weekly list of every person we’ve spoken to on your behalf and where they work.
- Weekly update meetings either via conference call or email, whichever is more convenient for you.
- An assigned research person to identify passive candidates for your opening.
- A commitment that every candidate you interview will have already been interviewed by us.
- An assigned scheduler to coordinate interviews between your firm and all candidates.