1. We will fill your job. Over 90% of our projects result in a successful placement. If we take on a project for a client, we fully commit to that project. Many traditional contingency recruiting firms cherry pick easy assignments. They send you the convenient resume on their desk. We head hunt and source candidates specific to your project. Our work does not stop until the person is on-board.
2. We represent the employer and do not shop our candidates around. A recent article in a recruiter trade journal talked about how important it is for a recruiter to find a “high value” candidate and try to expose that person to multiple employers. We reject that. We work for you and don’t take projects that overlap with each other. We don’t play games with you.
3. We can be a one-stop shop for you. We fully believe that there is no person in the US who has filled more jobs in more industries and in more disciplines than ownership here. Our key team has decades, not years, of experience.
4. We will work tirelessly for you. That includes understanding your firm and its culture, not just the job specs. We visit 90% of our clients, no matter where they are. We will become an expert on you.
5. Our fees are reasonable. We like flat fees on projects and not percentage based fees. Your salary generosity in an offer should not benefit us.
2. Candidates: Large executive search firms work for large employers and their candidate pool all work at large employers. That is a recipe for disaster for smaller firms since it may provide a mismatch of skills and expectations between employer and candidate. We swim in the small and mid-sized company pool and we know how to speak to the people you want to hire, not some corporate suit who will want a corner office.
3. Focus: No company is too small for us and no position is unimportant to us. Our clients range from $5,000,000/year in sales to $10,000,000,000/year in sales and each one is treated the same. To our clients, every position is important and we treat them all with the same amount of focus. That’s why many of our clients use us for all positions, not just executive level openings.
To the owner, CEO or HR professional seeking to build a strong partnership, consider us. We can provide both lower fees and a better, more predictable vendor than a traditional contingency bodyshop.